Top 15 jobs in 2018 which would earn you a fortune.Choosing a career is sometimes difficult as one want to go for the one that pays well . As everyone need a full on bank balance and a lots of money to spend . However, finding a high-paying job is not as easy as it sounds . As to get a high-paying jobs one requires years and years of education and hard work to achieve success and the fruit of which will be automatically a high-paying job. But if you also wants to build a fortune check out our list of the top 15 highest-paying jobs in the world in 2018.
15. Physical TherapistHelping a patient to walk again and relieving a patient back ache are some of the work of a physical therapist . It’s a challenging job but seemed to be a bit boring . You don’t know what type of patient you would have to cure and how hard it will be to treat them, but at the end this hard job will pay you well . Average salary: $69,600
14. Software DeveloperIt is not big of a surprise that in this age of increasing internet a software developer is not in the list of top 15 paying-jobs . These experts know how to make websites , blogs , e-shops and apps . They also have an extra benefits of freelancing services they can provide and by contracts from the big companies that can add up some extra cash in the bank. Average salary: $69,500
13. LawyerThe job of an lawyer is respected all over the world . Lawyer can be an ideal job for you if you are the one who looks for justice . The job of a lawyer may be demanding as one has to tight on his schedule and it also require years of studies and work experience. Average salary: $81,900
12. IT ManagerThe job of an IT manager is highly in demand . The job of an IT manager is to protect the office network from hackers and malware by keeping an eye on the software and hardware and supervising the upgrades of software and hardware and any other technical issues that may arise . Average salary: $85,000
11. PilotTo become a pilot one not only needs high levels of education and training but also need to meet the physical requirements . for example , British Airways requires all pilots to be between 5.1 feet and 6.4 feet in height and pass Class 1 medical test which includes test on fitness , hearing and vision. Average salary: $100,500
10. PodiatristPodiatrist is a doctor , a physician and a surgeon who treats foot , ankle and related body organs related to leg. Podiatrists has to complete four years of training in a podiatric medical school and in addition to that a three years of hospital residency training. Average salary: $125,000
9. DentistCurrently Dentist are in great demand in the world . As a dentist you will be checking and are responsible for the issues with the mouth , teeth and gums. Average salary: $125,600
8. NurseA nurse anesthetist has to play huge part in very critical conditions . As a nurse anesthetist you are the in charge of administering the right amount of anesthetist through injections and inhaled gases . To become a specialist in anesthetist one needs to gain a master’s degree from an accredited nurse-anesthetist programs. Average salary: $140,000
7. PaediatricianA paediatrician is a medical expert specializing in children and their diseases. You can do this job if you love babies and children . As a paediatrician you will be responsible for checking the physical , mental and social health of the children and babies . Average salary: $145,900
6. CEOA CEO has the ultimate authority to take every decisions of the company . In order to become a CEO one needs years of hard work to gain the gain the management skills . The salary of a CEO varies from the size of the organization you are working for . Average salary: $162,000
They are specialist in treating dental and facial problems that involve restoring missing tooth and jaw structures . A Prosthodontist is generally considered as dental plastic surgeons .